Thursday, June 9, 2011

Four Months Old

Levi wasn't feeling much like smiling for the camera Tuesday, but I was bound and determined to take his four month milestone picture on June 7th.  In the second photo, Levi is sitting in his Bumbo seat.  He often sits in it while we are making or eating meals; however, yesterday he was starting to get fussy in his usual spot on the kitchen counter, so I gave him a change of scenery: the dining room floor near the cat dish. . . . That's an interesting spot, right?  Poor kid! 



3 comments:

  1. I think he's wondering if he can eat what's in Oliver's dish!
    Auntie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I really want to pick him up and give him lots of hugs. Does he strongly resemble anyone's baby photos? Nathan's family or yours? I can't wait to meet him! (I know I say that in every comment, but it's so true!)

    ReplyDelete