Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wacky Wednesdays

Wednesdays are a relatively free day in our schedule and our best chance to take field trips, so this month I initiated "Wacky Wednesdays."  The goal is simply to try something new--or at least do something we don't do very often.  Our first field trip was a round trip to and from Vashon Island on the ferry.  Since we JUST missed the 10:50 ferry, we had some time to kill before the 11:40.  The boys were perfectly content wandering on the boardwalk. 



We didn't get off the boat when it docked at the island, but the boys and I really enjoyed the ride.  On the first leg of the trip, we rode outside.  On the way back we sat inside an ate part of our lunches.




For our second Wacky Wednesday outing, my plan was to go to Wiggle Works at South Hill Mall.  It turned out to be much more expensive than I was expecting, though, so we just played in the kids' area in the mall.


Here are some other recent photos that I love.
 
Micah is so brave!  Levi still has never dared to go down the big slide.

Loved it!  Now he's hooked.

Little boy in a big chair at GG's place

Hey, boys, I don't think you can both fit in that small box.  Good try, though!

Family shopping trip at Lowes

We stop at the library every Tuesday after preschool.  The boys just recently discovered
the computer games.  I love it when Micah wears the big headphones!

GG thought Micah's hat was hilarious.
Isn't he a little angel, sitting there with his hands folded?


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of Wacky Wednesdays and wish I could share them with you. My Wednesdays are wacky busy! How about riding the bus to Puyallup or Tacoma, visiting a roaring river, or visiting an animal shelter?

    ReplyDelete