Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ten Months Old

Levi is now ten months old and such a big boy!  He waves at everybody and greets people (and the cat) with a boistrous "Ha!"  He loves walking, and--as long as he is holding an object in one hand--he can walk holding onto me with just one hand.  Now that we have the Christmas tree up, he has a lot of fun touching the lights and trying to pull off the ornaments.

Dog pile on Daddy!  . . . Is it a dog pile if there is a cat in it?

Like any boy, Levi enjoys putting things on his head.  Not only does it look funny, but it sounds funny as well.  He usually talks, sings, or yells so that he can hear how his voice sounds in the different acoustic.
I mentioned that Levi is getting friendly with all sorts of people.  Well, last month, we went to the grocery store to get the fixings for Thanksgiving.  We had a lot of items, so we had time to chat with the cashier.  Levi was really flirting with her, and she kept trying to get him to smile and wave.  It was all really cute.  Well, when I got home, I checked my receipt to see how much I had paid for my 12-pound turkey.  However, I couldn't find the turkey on the receipt.  It never got rung up!  While Levi was entertaining the cashier, nobody (including me) noticed that the register didn't beep for my turkey.  Thanks to Levi, I walked out of the store without paying for the bird!

2 comments: